Caster Curability Tester
To evaluate the ability of the chair base and casters to withstand fatigue stresses and wear caused by moving the chair back and forth. Seat surface to place the weight (113kg), the holding fixture driven by motor and timing belt move to and fro, in order to assess the casters of wear life, stroke rate and the number of times can be set.
- PLC with LCD displays.
- Base barriers block can be removed, for smoothing the surface accessibility block test.
- .Starting points for self-regulation.
- .Driving mode:variable frequency motor and timing belt.
The main technical parameters:
variable frequency motor and timing belt
762mm (+ 50mm)
8 ~ 12 times / min
holder with the up and down adjustment range
PLC and LCD display
220V single-phase, 900W
Bifma x 5.1 clause 17
Starting points for self-regulation.
- Accessories: weight of 23kg of load-bearing base divided into 9 equal portions per box, placed a 10-kilogram weight, overall weight equal to 113 kilograms.
- Base barriers block can be deleted, for smoothing the surface accessibility block test.
STANDARDS: Bifma x 5.1-2011
- 10-30 Per Month
- 1 Week
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
FACTORY ADD: No.13 Daxin Street, Daluosha Industrial Zone, Daojiao Town, Dongguan Guangdong China 86-1591-7693151