Corrosion Resistance Tester(HD-M007)
This corrosion resistance test machine is used to perform corrosion strength of cutlery. The test specimens are intermittently immersed in a 1% solution of sodium chloride(NaCI) at 60â for 6h. the number and size of any pits that have foemed are measured visually with the aid of a microscope lens.
The Main Technical Parameter:
- Model: HD-M007 Rust resistance testing equipment
- A container made of thermal plastic with cover and specimen rack made of engineering plastic to raise and lower the specimen.
- The testing solution is Sodium chloride for 1%.
- Heater with precise thermo controller to maintain the water tank temperature within 60 Â°C Â±2Â°C.
- A preset timer for the test duration setting.
- Speed of the test cycle is adjustable from 2~5 cycles per minute.
- Immersion stroke is adjustable.
- Power:1 phase,AC 220v,50~60Hz
- Design standards:ISO 8442-1,ISO8442-2
- 20 Per Month
- 15 Days
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
Jintang Industrial Zone, Dongshen Heng Road, Tangxia Town Dongguan Guangdong China