Textile Diaphram Bursting Tester,also as a kind of textile testing equipment,;a multidirectional force generated by hydrostatic pressure is applied on fabric to check the strength of that fabric, this phenomenon is called bursting strength testing.Automatic Hydraulic Diaphram Bursting Tester is specially designed to perform the bursting strength testing of kitted fabrics, with pneumatic control.It can also be used for leather, paper & card Boards etc.
Smith Barney Inc. are now able to offer a technically advanced machine that is easy to use and inexpensive to own.
Textile Diaphram Bursting Tester To determine the bursting strength and distension at burst of woven and knitted fabrics as well as technical textiles,non-wovens,bonded fabrics,plastics,leather (artificial and natural) and cardboard.
- ASTM D 3786 Standard Test Method for Hydraulic Bursting Strength of Textile Fabrics
- Diaphragm Bursting Strength Tester Method
- BS 4768 Determination of Bursting Strength and Bursting Distension
- ISO 13938-1 Textiles - Bursting properties of fabrics, Hydraulic method for determination of bursting strength and bursting distension
- ISO 2758 Paper - Determination of bursting strength
- ISO 2759 Board - Determination of bursting strength
- ISO 3303 Rubber - or plastics-coated fabrics - Determination of bursting strength - Hydraulic method
- WSP 030.1.R3(12),BS 3424(PT6),ERT 80-4-20,EN 12332-2,IWS TM 29,ASTM D751,JIS L-1018
The Textile Burst Tester is designed for measuring the bursting strength of fabric materials subjected to an increasing hydrostatic pressure. This pressure is applied to a circular region of the specimen via an elastic diaphragm. The specimen is firmly held round the edge of this circular region by a pneumatic clamping device. When the pressure is applied, the specimen deforms together with the diaphragm. The bursting strength corresponds to the maximum pressure supported by the specimen before failure. Identical, in the principle to the multi-directional tensile test, Ball Burst Method for Fabrics, this textile testing equipment is independent from the cutting direction of the sample (machine or cross) since the failure naturally occurs in the least resistance direction.
- The fabric sample is clamped over the rubber diaphragm.
- The pressure in the fluid increases at such a rate that the specimen bursts within 20 Â± 3 sec. (P1).
- The height (extension) of the diaphragm is noted.
- Another test is carried out without a specimen.
- The pressure to do this is noted and then deducted from the earlier reading.
- (P1 - P2) is the actual bursting strength of the specimen.
- 10-30 Units Per Month
- 1 Week
- Each set protected with resin fiber and PP film, then put into Strong wooden case with operation manual and video inside.
- Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Gujarat, Goa, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Pondicherry, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, West Bengal
- BS 3424(PT6),ERT 80-4-20,EN 12332-2,IWS TM 29,ASTM D751,JIS L-1018
Jintang Industrial Zone, Dongshen Heng Road, Tangxia Town, Dongguan Guangdong China